Contact us when you need pool liner replacement tools or services.
No matter how well you take care of your swimming pool, the liner will eventually need to be replaced to keep it looking great and functioning properly. If you think it might be time to choose a new liner for your pool, you can reach out to our professional team for pool liner replacement services.
At Cayman Pool & Spa, we have over 13 years of experience serving the Mooresville, North Carolina area. We can expertly install your pool liner replacement so you can enjoy a beautiful, new-looking pool for years to come.
When you contact us for pool liner replacement assistance, we’ll usually follow this basic schedule to install the new liner as efficiently as possible:
- Drain the pool. We’ll need to completely empty out the pool before we can remove and replace the old liner.
- Cut away the old liner. Our team will carefully cut the old liner out of the pool and uninstall any lights, fittings, or other in-pool features that will have to be installed again after the new liner.
- Measure and hang the new pool liner. During this part of the pool liner replacement process, our team will begin connecting your new liner to the walls of your pool, working in small sections to ensure that it’s installed smoothly and securely.
- Vacuum out excess air. To give your pool a smooth, polished appearance, we’ll remove any air from beneath the liner and above the floor of your pool.
- Reattach pool features and refill. Once the new liner is fully installed, we’ll reinstall your pool lights and fixtures before refilling it with fresh water.
To schedule an appointment for a pool liner replacement, contact us today!
At Cayman Pool & Spa, we offer pool liner replacement services in Mooresville, Concord, Cornelius, Davidson, Mount Pleasant, Harrisburg, Huntersville, Kannapolis, Troutman, and the Lake Norman area of North Carolina.